Monday, November 22, 2010

Back in Blogger land...

I'm back!  I really don't have any excuse for not posting. I've had lots of time, but I just never sat down to do it.  We are enjoying a beautiful green and white world...it snowed! Right now it is about 4 inches, and it is still coming down. That is unusual for our area at this time.




I decided it would be fun to get pictures of my siblings in this weather, so out the door we headed.  They were laughing at me because I was wearing big red slippers over my new leather boots - I didn't want to ruin them : ) I took several different poses of each one, but here are a few of the "up-close" ones.

And I'll leave you with this shot, taken earlier this morning before there was much snow:

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that first shot is lovely. And they all remind me of Narnia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw... that's lovely!!! How nice to not NEED you coat even when it's snowing. =)

    (speaking from about -20c right now. Brr!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Lady G"...thank you!This weather makes such neat pictures.

    Merissa...We are all laughing right now because we had to calculate what -20 Celsius was in Fahrenheit. (It is -4 degrees F.) That certainly is cold. Today it was about 30 degrees F. (about -1 C.), so we bundled up, but took off our jackets for pictures. It is a blessing that we are able to go outside and enjoy the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!! I love the snow portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone - I've had so much fun doing them. Today was indoor portraits, and we are putting together a picture book (with Blurb) to give to our grandparents. I am excited about how it is turning out. It is a chore to get 5+ good pictures of 10 people though... :)

    ReplyDelete